The ventilation systems with PRANA heat exchangers have been designed to provide an adequate response to these needs, avoiding the formation of consensus on the windows and represents an excellent remedy against mold . Prana is not purifying the air to eliminate existing mold, but it is a system that prevents its reappearance.
The advantages brought by this system are many:
- COMPACT SIZE. The exchanger diameter ranges from 15-22 cm, the length varies according to the thickness of the walls. PRANA can produce ventilation systems of all lengths (starting from standard sizes) according to the needs and needs of the customers.
- EFFICIENCY COEFFICIENT up to 91%. Unlike the ventilation systems on the market, there is no need to install two systems, one for incoming flows and one for outgoing flows. Our continuous inlet / outlet airflow ventilation systems ensure that incoming and outgoing air flows into the heat exchanger, continuously and simultaneously without coming into contact. The flows exchange heat allowing you to make the most of the energy efficiency of the product.
- SPEED AND EASY ASSEMBLY. After making the hole in the wall from side to side, the module will be installed and fixed with a sealant, the ventilation system will be connected to the current and the product will immediately work. Many of the proposed models allow to place the ventilation block inside the room.
- NO FILTERS TO CHANGE. Our ventilation systems have no filters, elements can become a point of accumulation of dust, bacteria and viruses. The operating module is in copper, a material that, being a natural antiseptic, guarantees air purification, preserving its ionic composition.
- SILENCE: The PRANA ventilation system has different operating conditions. During the maximum operating speed the sound level of the decentralized ventilation system with the PRANA recuperator does not exceed 38dB. This sound level is equal to that of an air conditioner. During the night time the sound level is equal to 26dB, so the appliance is ultra-quiet.
- CONSIDERABLE ENERGY SAVING. Our heat recovery ventilation systems save up to 25% less electricity than is normally consumed with a traditional system. Our systems have an electricity consumption from 7 Watts / hour to 32 Watts / hour depending on the speed and the model.
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE ENERGY CLASS. The new building regulations have classified energy consumption on a scale from A (higher efficiency) to H (lower efficiency). With our systems, they eliminate all forms of waste of heat and in this way every environment can fall within the highest energy classes (A and B). This is a very important positive aspect that can represent an important added value for an entire building.
Breathe healthy air and enjoy a comfortable and clean home wrapped in an optimal climate, choose PRANA ventilation systems.